Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

MFO Fund Ratings Through Quarter Ending June 2014 Now Posted

edited July 2014 in Fund Discussions
Includes latest Great Owls and Three Alarm Funds.

Dashboard also updated with David's newest profiles.

Ratings performed on 7821 funds, oldest share class. (Good grief...can you believe there are that many?! =) )

See MFO Search Tools page.

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Wonderful, thank you, Charles. I'm just spending time with this stuff for the first time tonight. :)
  • edited July 2014
    Sorry to report that the newfangled Excel technology doesn't work on my older Mac, either in Firefox or Safari. Nothing at all happens when I try to use any of the icons. (The bars with the icons are fine, but nothing else at all.)
  • @Old_Joe. Bummer. Must be part of the Microsoft conspiracy. Will look into....see what we can do.
  • Why does the multi search tool only show the few funds of risk group 4 when I choose risk group 1-4? I don't understand that!
  • edited July 2014
    Hi Pete64.

I just went to MultiSearch and only clicked Risk Group 1-4 and it posted 100 funds, which is display limit. Here snapshot of results:

Do you find same result? Or, did you have other criteria selected?

If you click on Risk column, the table will sort by Risk and even for these 100, I see a lot of Group 4 funds. But if you are not seeing same...

Let me know and will try to resolve any issue(s) you find soonest.