Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Just saw Ted's thread

I want to wish Ted all the best. We had our differences in the past but that is behind us.

I didn't want to hijack that thread. I just got home myself from the hospital. Hypotensive event I understand. My blood pressure crashed. They suspect an ulcer. It was a very scary night for the wife and I. Next, endoscopy.

Again, get better soon Ted.

Comments

• Hi @JohnChisum,

Thanks for lettering us now of your medical condition. I wish you the very best in the coming days and hopefully things will get back to normal for many of us. I too, probally like many on the board, have to monitor my blood pressure and use medication accordingly.

Take care,

Old_Skeet
  • Hi @JohnChisum
    And you take care, too.
  • Wow! Take care of yourself.
  • :-( Take care JC.
  • @JohnChisum, I hope your recovery is speedy. Good luck with the endoscopy!!
  • Speedy recovery @Johnchisum . Well it's a three for one.. I just got home also from hospital due to bad reaction to blood thinners . On the mend. Had my pad with me so kept up with MFO. Helped keep me from going bonkers with boredom.
  • Take care of yourself, John. I hope that you recover well.
  • Hi JohnChisum!
    Thanx for letting us know. The ol' ticker just needs a bit of a jumpstart every now and again. Please get well soon! We need your input.
    God bless
    the Pudd
  • I have been getting better by the day. My brain was foggy for a few days there. My blood pressure was 90 over 49 at the ER.

I hope Ted and Slick are recovering as well.
  • @Johnchisum getting there, going for some same day surgery in 10 days. That should do it.
  • @slick,

Just now getting to reading some new comments made since my last vist to this post. Hope you continue to progress well and your upcoming surgery goes well. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Know, I'll be keeping you and the others that are having medical issues, at this time, in my thoughts and prayers.

Old_Skeet
  • Wishing speedy recovery John!
  • @johnchisum, take good care of yourself. We all look forward for your speedy recovery.