Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

How does a thread move out of a bullpen?

msf
edited August 2017 in Technical Questions
Pardon me for not having read the technical manual (if there is one), but I'm wondering why an OT Bullpen thread I commented on today hasn't "magically" sprung back to life. Perhaps that lack of movement is a commentary on my post:-)

In any case, FWIW, here's the thread - I added a note/link that full enactment of the DOL/fiduciary rule just got delayed, again.
http://www.mutualfundobserver.com/discuss/discussion/33193/dol-fiduciary-rule-to-go-into-effect-june-9

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2017
    I complained about the same shortly after the bullpen was initiated. The reply from atop was that it was a singular occurrence and the situation would be remedied. Brings to mind: If we can put a man on the moon ...

While we're at it ... Is there a routine record of threads which would reveal those which were started and than renamed to pertain to a different subject at a later time? Inquiring minds would like to know whether any threads are being so altered hours or days after posting.
    -

@msf: I think it was @Ol'Joe who wrote the technical manual and that he accepts full responsibility for anything that goes wrong here.:)
  • edited August 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I deny everything. I wasn't there when it happened and I have no idea even what happened, if in fact anything did happen. I don't speak Russian and have no idea how my name became involved in this fake witch hunt. I was only talking about adopting orphans. My attorneys will be making a complete statement on this sometime in the immediate future, and all further questions should be addressed to them. And no, you can't see my damned tax returns.
  • edited August 2017
    @OJ - Better not leave town this weekend. The FEDs are about to come knocking.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.