As of 2019, this page is no longer being updated.
These funds rank in the top return group of their categories for all evaluation periods 3 years and longer, as described on the MFO Ratings Definitions page. They are updated quarterly.
The five tables below present latest Great Owls organized by overall investment type: bond, alternative, mixed asset, equity and commodity. Use icons in lower right corner to view full-size spreadsheet in Excel online, which includes supports search and print, or download single file. If having trouble viewing, click here.
- The MFO Rating System evaluates oldest share class only funds.
- All metrics computed using monthly total returns from Lipper Global Data Feed, which includes U.S. mutual funds, ETFs, CEFs, and insurance funds. Note that insurance funds typically use a CUSIP number for Symbol or Ticker.
- Return Group Rank for each evaluation period specified (20, 10, 5, 3 year), as applicable.
- Risk Group Rank reflects composite of all evaluation periods.
- Other metrics tabulated are for oldest evaluation period only.