Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Anybody Know What Might Be Up With @johnN?

edited April 2020 in Off-Topic
He has not been posting lately! I miss his postings and comments.

Comments

• He could be caught in traffic. For some reason I seem to recall that he either worked in a hospital or in the medical profession but my mind isn't right all the time.
  • Mark,
    I don't know why.....but I do know that he works at a VA hospital.

God bless
    the Pudd
  • As many healthcare workers he could be exceedingly busy given the COVID-19 situation.
  • edited April 2020
    I see where he visted the site today at 12.51 pm. I sincerely hope that he and his family are well and that it is his busy work schedule keeping him from posting. And, if he is working as a health care worker I can understand he has to put first things first. It would be nice, though, if he would at least let us know if he (or someone in his family) is not well. I know he has an aged mother. Hopefully, we will hear from him soon. In his absence ... I'm keeping him in my thoughts and thinking the best; but, I am still concerned about him. After all, johnN is a member of our community. Skeet
  • edited April 2020
    Thx folks...so many things happened recently to us and family. We were severely under stress many folks out had to cover. One family also were exposed [maybe caughtfrom me who knows]. We are very blessed, we are ok now. We are nearly back near our previous forms. Hope to continue participating if time allows. Thx for the concerns. Please stay safe. Regards
  • Thumbs up.
  • Stay SAFE, John. Thanks for checking in.