Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

cheers and cheers and cheers to all!

Chip and I are in the middle of a feeding frenzy; her family seems to have arranged 27 holiday meals in three days. We hope that your days are similarly joyful and wrapped in the company of family and friends.

David

Comments

• David and Chip, you and yours; do enjoy the holiday time.
    I'm thinking you'll need that food energy to finish with the snow cleanup.
    Or perhaps the chore has been 'shared'.
  • Greetings, David. Wishing you the best of everything!
  • Merry xmas everyone
    Hope have great new yr 2023, and bring prosperity, health, peace, and love for everyone/family in 2023
  • thanks. the same to you.
  • edited December 2022
    Happy Merry to all, and to all much feasting!

• edited December 2022
    David and Chip,
    Happy holidays to everyone! Please enjoy time with families and friends.
  • Dave and Chip, Have a Merry Christmas with your family and 27 meals!
  • Happy holidays!

My arithmetic shows 27/3 = 9. That seems a LOT!! (-:)

Will it be like attending a big conference/convention where one hops in and out of sessions?
  • Merry Christmas David and chip. All the cheers to you and yours.
  • David and Chip, you've given all of us a gift that really keeps on giving. Thanks so much to both of you for this place, where we almost have a second family, and sometimes certainly act like it. Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!

Dan / OJ
  • Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for all you do...
  • Season’s Greetings to David, Chip and all. The 27 meals constitute ”necessary seasonal stimulus”. Inflationary consequences may be addressed later ”on the cycle.”