Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

moningstar again. charts are dead tonight.

pretty useless. That is all.

Comments

• Haven't we seen this movie before? Like, many many times?
  • M* Charts seem to be working now.

I am using StockCharts more now. They are linkable (M* Charts used to be but not anymore).
  • I discovered that the link marked "Chart" for any given security was mucked up. The other link inside the canned, automatically-presented smaller-sized chart worked. And yes, the broken link seems to be working again.
  • Could we please just assume that M* is "broken" unless advised otherwise? That would eliminate a lot of repetitive commentary.
  • Old_Joe,

That's a perfectly reasonable assumption!
  • Great idea. I will instantly click on any post that is titled "Morningstar has a great new feature for individual investors"
  • edited January 2023
  • Could we please just assume that M* is "broken" unless advised otherwise? That would eliminate a lot of repetitive commentary.
    Yes, please no more complaining that "M* isn't working". If you aren't paying them anything, you're getting a hell of a lot more than what you paid for when it does work!!!!
  • Of note, Morningstar, Inc. (MORN) is currently selling for $238.14 on NASDAQ, with a market cap of $10.108 billion, annual revenues of $1.85 billion.

They're making a ton of money, but I'm not really sure from who. Frankly, I don't trust their ratings, let alone their website.

• edited January 2023
    Why don't you use schwab or webull... Very good experiences for me
    Google finance yahoo finance free also very good imho

So much descriptions w webull though, 10d MA 50 d MA, 200 d MA, Bollinger bands, rsi, ROC, MACD, etc