Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Donald Trump NFT Collection Sells Out, Price Surges

2»

Comments

• edited December 2022
    Old_Joe said:

Interesting. I wonder who that person "behind the curtain calling the shots" might be. For a "senile person" Mr Biden seems to be doing pretty well lately... certainly a lot better than the former occupant of the White House. Although I must agree that the former occupant of the White House sure got a lot of attention this morning.

Biden is doing well lately. He hasn’t called Harris the President this week.
  • Donnie's legacy will be that of a perp (or convict?). A complete Loser. He never won the popular vote. Ever. He did try to "buy" a few, I'm sure, especially in GA.

The only reason he announced another Prez run is to gain legal protection for his many misdeeds. It's all about Donnie.

I'd take Joe's speech issues over a maniac perp any day.
  • Mitch McConnell: “The entire nation knows who is responsible for that day.”
    No further comment.
  • A faux human. Hollow. deranged. Criminal pig-licker. In love with himself.
    https://www.amazon.com/Divider-Trump-White-House-2017-2021/dp/038554653X
  • Wow. Pee Wee and Francis are at it again.
  • edited December 2022
    "Biden is doing well lately. He hasn’t called Harris the President this week."

Wow... that's sure right up there with seditious conspiracy to foment an armed riot and overthrow the election.
  • I like your sense of humor old Joe

Well done, made me chuckle
  • Attempting to get the brainwashed to see actual facts instead of "alternative facts" goes something like this:

"Hello, wall. How's the wife and kids?"
  • He must think he owns his 'likeness' in any and all ways around the world. Turns out his NFTs used copyrighted images of himself, and I suspect a few lawsuits might be launched in response by those who actually own the images. You can't make this stuff up.

(he's already been nabbed using music at his cult rallies w/o permission, too)