Effective on October 1, 2020, all of the Alpha Architect funds will transition from index funds to actively-managed ones, though the change will likely be undetectable to investors since “the adviser’s methodology will be substantially unchanged from the current approach it uses.” The funds in question are
- Alpha Architect U.S. Quantitative Value ETF (QVAL)
- Alpha Architect International Quantitative Value ETF (IVAL)
- Alpha Architect U.S. Quantitative Momentum ETF (QMOM)
- Alpha Architect International Quantitative Momentum ETF (IMOM)
- Alpha Architect Value Momentum Trend ETF (VMOT).
On June 30, Trillium Asset Management was Continue reading →