Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Yogi Bear Bull Is ill.

Hi guys. I am posting this because YBB is a member of your investment community. YBB became ill about 10 days ago and has pneumonia. If you are the praying type please keep him in your prayers. Old_Skeet

Comments

• @ybb you have our prayers and strength. Heal fast. We all need your wisdom and knowledge.
  • Bounce back quickly, yogi!
  • edited July 2023
    Yogi,

I wish you a speedy and full recovery.
  • edited July 2023
    Yes. Of course! My best wishes go out to @Yogibearbull for a speedy recovery. Some days he carries the board single-handedly. A terrific asset here and help to all of us.
  • Best wishes here as well. I trust that Yogi is getting the best care possible. May it help toward recovery.
  • Very best wishes to @yogibearbull from this corner as well.
  • Get better soon YBB!

We all need your valuable and interesting advice!
  • Wishing him a full and speedy recovery. Hang in there, Yogi.
  • YBB: get well soon. Pneumonia is awful. I caught it, twice. Bless you. Sending prayers your way!
  • @yogibearbull - Take care of yourself.
  • Hoping your boo-boo gets better soon yogi
  • Hoping for the best outcome YBB. I've fought that beast a couple of times and it wasn't pretty.
  • YBB is one of the good guys. His weekly synopsis of Barron’s is greatly appreciated. Hope you get well soon.
  • "YBB is one of the good guys."
    That's for certain.
  • msf said:

Best wishes here as well. I trust that Yogi is getting the best care possible. May it help toward recovery.

I second that. Pneumonia should always be taken seriously.
  • @yogibearbull Well wishes from this house.
  • Pulling for you YBB. speedy recovery to you!
  • Echoing the comments by others. Get better soon!
  • Yogi we are all thinking about you and praying for you to get better…
  • Yogi is great! Praying for your quick recovery!
  • @yogibb, you have our prayer for a speedy full recovery. Take care.
  • Thinking of you, big guy, with affection and good cheer!
  • Here's to wishing better health soon to YBB.
  • Junkster said:

YBB is one of the good guys. His weekly synopsis of Barron’s is greatly appreciated. Hope you get well soon.

+1.

• @yogibearbull

Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery, good sir! I have “known” you for a better part of 20 years on M* and beyond….your kindness, help, knowledge, and grace are legendary. Thank you @ceciljk for the heads up!
  • Get well soon, Yogi
  • Hi Graust. Since you are the first to thank me for bringing YBB's illness to the board's attention, it was a pleasurer to do so.

My focus was to muster as much support for Yogi as possible in his time of great need to deal with an illness.

I want you to know your thanking me means a great deal and shows appreciation.

Old_Skeet
  • Wishing YBB a speedy recovery and thanks Old_Skeet for letting us know
  • Wishing you a speedy recovery, yogi. You are truly an asset to this community.
  • Get better soon YBB !!