The next MFO Premium webinar will occur Tuesday, July 12th.
Our premium search tool site helps individual investors and financial advisers 1) sort through the vast number of funds available today based on criteria important to them, 2) maintain candidate lists of promising funds to conduct further due diligence on, and 3) monitor risk and return performance of their current portfolios.
In addition to the recent upgrades, described below, the webinar will highlight fund performance for the first half of 2022. Month ending June data should post Saturday, 2 July.
Since our last webinar in January, significant upgrades include:
- Quick access analytics, as described in our June Commentary.
- Logarithmic scaling option in MFO Charts.
- Added MFO Charts to MultiSearch tool, as described in our March Commentary.
- Added Calendar Month Ratings to MultiSearch and ability to screen by calendar year return APR and drawdown MAXDD.
- Added RATE Reference Indices to support annuity modeling in PORTFOLIOS tool.
- Added additional display periods to help assess Fed Taper and Normalization periods. See Definitions.
- Added 1, 3, and 5 year Fund Family Ratings to better assess near-term performance of more established families. See Families.
The morning session will be at 11 am Pacific time (2pm Eastern). The afternoon at 2pm Pacific time (5pm Eastern). The webinars will be enabled by Zoom. You are welcome to register for both webinars.
Hope you can join us again on the call. If you have any topics you’d like discussed, or general questions, happy to answer promptly via email ([email protected]) or scheduled call.